For the protection of Our Employees and YOU, Our Valued Guests, we are taking precautions to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
After each guest, we will sanitize the desks, chairs, and spray the air with Lysol.
Out employees are not to shake hands with customers and are required to wash their hands after each transaction.
While inside the Office:
- All guests are MUST wear a mask covering both mouth and nose
- Please try to maintain a minimum of six feet from others, especially those in other parties
- If too many guests are inside the office you may be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle
Rules For Test Drives:
- Only one person is allowed in the vehicle during the test drive
- A mask must be worn over the guest's mouth and nose for the full duration of the ride
- Multiple rides are permitted if more than one person needs to judge the vehicle
We appreciate your patience and willingness to help us maintain a safe environment, thank you.
-The Wholesale Outlet Management